Map of Precincts in PISD

85,000 of our HD67 registered voters can vote in the PISD Board elections:

Precincts in PISD
Precincts in PISD

40% of the 215,000 Registered Voters in PISD are registered in HD67.  The other 60% are mainly in HD66 to the West and HD89 to the East, all in Collin County. HD67 Registered Voters in these HD 67 Precincts can vote in PISD Board Elections:

Plano
Precincts 21, 23, 26, 32, 39, 46, 49, 50, 51, 53, 54, 58, 52, 63, 64, 65, 66, 69, 70, 72, 77, 85, 91, 107, 121, 138, 152
Allen
Precinct 130 (only partial: West part of the precinct)
Dallas
Precinct 164
Richardson
Precincts 48, 55, 78, 94, 110, 125

To learn which precinct you live in, please visit Where to Vote.